Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome and Thank YOU!!!


Hello and THANK YOU so much for checking out my new blog! Recently I decided to join Lilla Rose. A company that sells absolutely beautiful hair clips.


As I looked at the pictures I thought it would be a lot of fun to blog about my favorite clips and the hairstyles I do with them. But then I thought, why stick to that? Why not have a blog about faith, fashion, and some of my favorite things?

So here is my first attempt. I am hoping to use this blog as a place to share my finds, what God is teaching me, and my latest crazy ideas. I would love this blog to also be a place where you share ideas with me, hear your tips and tricks, your opinions, and your latest finds.

Thank you to those who have already given ideas, encouragement, and support. It means so much to me!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) I look forward to seeing what you come up with over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maribeth! Thanks for also following my blog! :-)

      Delete
  2. You are truly the last person I would expect to start a blog, but here you are - and using your real name! Definitely looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been a looooong time coming! I've been trying to talk myself into it for a while. Notice I'm not using my full name. ;-)

      Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete
  3. do hope you plan on showing them in your hair... smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I do plan on posting some pictures of me in my Lilla Rose hair clips!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!