Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Style is a Way to Say Who You Are Without Having to Speak.


I created another outfit on Polyvore. Both the top and the skirt are from Maurices and I really like how feminine they are. I love the little things about this skirt. It is flowing, has a feminine touch, yet neutral so one could really wear it with anything! Love the subtle intricacy and beauty of this hairstyle. In summer it is always nice to have an updo that is feminine and attractive and this hairstyle is definitely that!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to Maurices tomorrow. Definitely going to look up that top. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it! Though it doesn't quite look like that on me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you look really pretty in it. <3 Would love to see what outfits you create with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!