Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Why use a Flexi Clip?


So some of you may be wondering, "Why use the Flexi? Why not just use the plastic claw clip?" Besides the fact that they are so much prettier they are really comfortable. Did you ever try those plastic claws? Did you try driving the car or leaning back on the couch with one in your head? It's like having a pole sticking out of your head! I speak from experience!


Today I did a common hairstyle that people like to use when using those claw clips. I twisted my hair up, then secured my hair with the Floral Design Jet size small. So comfortable, pretty and easy to use.

To purchase please go to lillarose.biz/christina We also sell:

Headbands
Hair Sticks
You-Pins
Badge Holders



 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!