Monday, September 3, 2012

Dress Up Contest!

One of the blogs I love to read, Grace to Be is having a dress up contest! Anyone who is on Polyvore can create an outfit and submit it. You will get a number for your outfit and if your number gets the most votes, you win! It sounded fun to me. :) She's never done one of these before so she's kind of making it up as she goes along but it still sounds like a fun idea. :) To join please click on this link: Grace To Be Dress Up Contest

I'm really looking forward to seeing the outfits everyone creates. I love getting new ideas! I was just asked to join a Christian Modesty group on Polyvore. I liked looking at the outfits that other members in this group created. Some of my favorites were:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!