Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Polyvore Outifit: Casual and Cute from Maurices

Below is one of the outfits I entered in the Dress Up Contest at Grace to Be.
I posted about the contest yesterday.

Created by Bella Maiden on Polyvore.com

I'm not sure what it is about jean jackets but I love them. Pretty much anything goes well with them and they are super easy to dress up. I decided to give this jacket a feminine touch by adding the pink flower.

This outfit is entirely from Maurices. I was finding so many cute things on Polyvore from Maurices that I decided to see what kind of outfit I could create with items only from them. They have lots of cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!