Monday, January 7, 2013

Hmm, I think I need to make me one of these...

No, not the junky car. See the long flowing jean skirt? I think I've fallen in love with it.

I've had some jean material sitting in my fabric drawer for quite a while now. Wanting to make a skirt with it but waiting. Jean is so expensive! I wasn't sure if the skirt I originally wanted to make with the material was really what I wanted and worth the cost. So I waited. I think I've found the skirt I was waiting for. Now if I can just figure out how to make a pattern for this I'll be all set. :-)
 Note: Pictures are from http://amygerberphotobotique.com. Used with permission.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's an ADORABLE skirt! I pinned it for my own list of clothes to make! lol

    I wanted to let you know that I'm looking for guest bloggers over at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog for the month of February! If you're interested you can find more details here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Thank you so much for the invite to be a guest blogger on your blog. I was honored! I don't think it will work out for me to do in February but I really appreciate the invitation. Guest blogging is something I would eventually like to try doing. Maybe in the future!
    Thanks so much for reading my blog!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina!

      Thanks so much! I'm sure I'll be on the hunt for guest bloggers in the future so I'll just let you know then! :)

      Helen
      Refashion Co-op
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
      Angel Light Photography by Helen
      Exercise Encouragement Group Blog
      The Story of Us: Love...Forever & Always

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments! I read and love them all!
Need a response? Please use the contact page instead.
Thank you!